Sales Account Representative
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Chicago, Illinois Sales Account RepresentativeSpend your work
week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline's sales
team, you'll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their
business with products you're proud to deliver. With territories
across North America, grow your sales career with Uline.Account
Representatives can be based anywhere within your dedicated sales
territory, with regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales
- Manage and grow existing accounts and develop new business
within Uline territories.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.
- Develop extensive sales skillset in preparation to advance to
Account Manager.Why Uline?We advocate for employee development
through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Support growth and development in your region, managing
thousands of customer accounts in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from our Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly meetings to expand product knowledge and share best
- Bachelor's degree.
- Outside sales representative / sales account manager experience
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location within
your territory as needed. Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
reimbursement.About UlineUline is North America's leading
distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're
a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality
products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With
over 8,500 employees across 12 branch locations and 14 sales
offices, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled ()Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Oak Park , Sales Account Representative, Sales , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!