Company: Belmont Village Oak Park
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Days will be flexible and varied. Saturday availability is a
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we
require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
and the flu.
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive. As a Community
Relations Sales Assistant in assisted living & memory care, you
will assist with prospect follow up calls, provide community tours
as needed, assist with the move-in process and provide other
administrative support within the sales department. To help ensure
your safety and provide peace of mind, we require all of our
employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Easy access to earned wages when you need them straight from your
- Bonuses earned based on move-in's, performance & attendance
- Dependable schedule with professional growth opportunity
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Conducting prospect follow up calls, providing community tours,
and coordinating resident move-in process
- Maintaining apartment inventory & readiness lists
- Maintaining resident files & updating lead management database /
- Coordination of move-in process and assisting with all non-care
related move-in logistics
- Working in a team oriented environment and building a strong
foundation of Senior Living sales experience
Keywords: Belmont Village Oak Park, Oak Park , Sales Assistant, Sales , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!