Salon Business Partner (SalonCentric Field Sales) - Oak Park, IL
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: May 9, 2022
JOB TITLE: Salon Business Partner (SalonCentric Field
Sales)REPORTS TO: District Sales ManagerDEPARTMENT: Field
SalesSalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Or--al USA, is the premiere
distributor of salon professional products in the United States.
Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and
sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest
professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest
products and trends.JOB SCOPE:The Salon Business Partner is
responsible for helping our customers reach their greatest
potential through supplying the best products the professional
beauty industry has to offer. The Salon Business Partner is
responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives within their
assigned territory through manufacturer provided education, sales
programs and ongoing new business development. The SBP will partner
with our manufacturers to provide education and training either in
salon, or in our SalonCentric Stores. There are also several
prominent industry trade shows and events during the year that will
serve as an opportunity to deepen customer relationships.DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES:1. CONSULTATIVE SALES: Key Account Development -
Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of long term growth within
assigned territory for existing salons to increase in salon market
share and new partnerships.
- Communicate and utilize the business strategies and services
provided to develop successful and profitable long-term
partnerships within assigned territory.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual
sales objectives including goal obtainment on the Key Performance
Indicators (KPI) for the defined geographical territory and all
assigned accounts.2. EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by
participating in and facilitating education and promotional events
including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on
work-shops, and in-salon education.
- Organize and execute account planning meetings on a quarterly
or more frequent basis with salon owners to consult on business
promotions and strategy.
- Leverage and integrate third-party partners and companies such
as Summit Salon Business Consulting to enhance customers' business
acumen resulting in more stable salon operations and improved
- Utilize company resources and tools to leverage loyalty
programs.3. ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Manages remote-order entry
with company provided tools as well as other administrative duties
as needed. Strong participation in all regional and national sales
- Effectively manage all administrative aspects of the role in a
timely manner to include but not limited to daily remote order
entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity
for the assigned territory in Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for monitoring diversion by continually assessing
and monitoring the appropriate amount of product that each customer
should be ordering based on their size, client count and the number
of service providers within the salon/spa location.REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree required, bachelor's degree strongly
- Minimum of one (1) year demonstrated outside sales experience
or beauty industry experience with emphasis on consultative
- Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry
- Demonstrated consultative and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written as well as
- Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented, and results
- Possesses a valid state driver's license, good driving record,
and required auto insurance policy levels.
- Must live within assigned sales territory.
- Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a
car, walking and standing. Uses professional judgment during all
- Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media
understanding and usage.This position requires intermittent
supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority
of the time in the field. This role is responsible for direct
interaction with salons and independent stylists and will be
required to negotiate and react quickly with regards to business
decisions, with manager's approval for key decisions.This position
requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational
classes and other special events that may require overnight travel
and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the lifting of
promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which may also
require bending.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride
in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for
reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition
or disability, or any other legally protected
- Vous pouvez postuler -- trois offres maximum sur une p--riode
de 30 jours cons--cutifs.
- Vous ne pouvez pas retirer votre candidature une fois que vous
avez postul--, alors assurez-vous de choisir une offre qui
correspond -- vos attentes !
- Vous pouvez voir les offres sur lesquelles vous avez d--j--
postul-- dans l'onglet - Votre espace de candidature.
- Veuillez ne pas cr--er un nouveau compte avec une adresse
e-mail diff--rente. Si vous le faites, vos comptes pourraient --tre
fusionn--s et votre dossier de candidature sera supprim--.
Keywords: SalonCentric, Oak Park , Salon Business Partner (SalonCentric Field Sales) - Oak Park, IL, Sales , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!