Corporate Facilities Engineer
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Corporate Facilities EngineerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Ulines Facilities team helps
manage over 16 million square feet of property. Join us as a
Corporate Facilities Engineer to ensure our first-class buildings
operate safely and efficiently. Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Review and maintain standards for mechanical, electrical and
plumbing (MEP) systems to meet Uline requirements and code
- Specify and procure all lighting and lighting control systems,
emergency generators, associated electrical and mechanical
- Review subcontractor change order pricing for appropriate work
hours, material quantities and mark-ups.
- Manage MEP shop drawings, designs and submittals to ensure they
meet design intent, energy-saving opportunities and Uline
- Travel to Uline campuses.
- Support the Construction department from an Engineering aspect.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with new building systems.
- Thorough knowledge of construction / maintenance techniques and
HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Experience with Data Center HVAC, UPS, generator and associated
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-EK1#CORP(#IN-PPFAC)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Oak Park , Corporate Facilities Engineer, Professions , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...