Dock Worker 2nd Shift Full-Time- $1,500 Sign on Bonus- Excellent Opportunity $18.00/h
Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Dock Worker 2nd Shift Full-Time- $1,500 Sign on Bonus- Excellent
Opportunity $18.00/hr(Job Number: 2211257)
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety
conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
No experience needed
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits
- $18.00 per hour
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Up to $1,000 in Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
- 2nd Shift available Monday-Friday from 5:00pm - 3:30am.
Occasionally weekends depending on the work load.
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading
via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products
onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team,
solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent
with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear,
understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g.,
machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Oak Park , Dock Worker 2nd Shift Full-Time- $1,500 Sign on Bonus- Excellent Opportunity $18.00/h, Professions , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!