Company: PRP Wine International, Inc.
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewPRP Wine International is the
pioneer of in home wine samplings. We have been delivering the
taste and feel of the vineyards to our client's doorsteps since
1989. Our goal is to entertain and educate our clients on the world
of fine wines. We firmly believe in building close relationships
with all of our clients by offering a personal service that other
wine companies simply cannot match. The acronym in our name
represents our three main suppliers Pieroth, Romanet and
Piccolomini.PRP Wine International has been sharing fine wines
exclusively to our clients through educational and fun wine
tastings held in their homes and offices since 1972 in the USA.
PRP's approach to wine enjoyment at home is based on "enjoyment
without risk". PRP is dedicated to providing the best wines at
competitive prices while ensuring our customers are always happy
with their selections.The way we introduce our wines to our clients
is through wine tastings in private and intimate environments where
the wines being poured and the information shared is based 100% on
the needs of the particular group or individual wine drinkers.PRP
Wine International is a market innovator of wine gifts for business
through personalized labels and etched wine accessories. We are
also involved in sharing our concept through Charity Fund Raisers
and Networking events giving back to the communities that support
us around the country.Visit our Website for additional company
information at www.prpwine.comJob SummaryJoin our seasoned, dynamic
and fun team of Wine Consultants in the chicagoland area! PRP Wine
International shares our high quality products from all over the
world with private clients at in home wine samplings and events in
areas near you.We are looking to add a full time member to our
team! The ideal candidate should have a passion for wine and love
to meet new people. Our wine consultants are expected to schedule
three to five in home wine samplings per week as well as attend
meetings at our office and work weekly events. These events and
wine samplings tend to be on evenings and weekends so if you enjoy
a flexible and nontraditional work schedule this may be a great fit
for you!Responsibilities and DutiesAttending weekly sales
meetingUsing our computer system to enter orders and sample
ordersResearching events in the area that we can work withReporting
weekly sales figuresCalling clients to confirm and book
appointmentsKeeping a database of clients to invite to
eventsStaying on top of industry news and trendsRequirementsHow do
you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
- Do you want to work for a well-established, growing and
- Would you like to represent high quality, unique products to
stand behind and sell with 100% confidence?
- Are you seeking a fun and exciting career?
- Do you excel working in a performance-driven environment where
you can exceed sales goals and be rewarded for your results?
- Are you seeking a career-oriented culture where nearly 100% of
sales management opportunities are filled internally?
- Do you like flexibility and self-accountability?
- Do you want to work within a recession proof industry?
- Do you want professional sales training and ongoing support to
ensure your success?What you need to do to succeed:
- Interest/Knowledge in wine
- Willingness to participate in community functions and
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with your clients
- Comfortable calling existing and prospective clients to set
- Ability to build long-term relationships through personal
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportationCompensation:
- Uncapped commission
- Lead Generating opportunities furnished
- Car allowance
- Contests and trips
- Employee Discount on wine purchases
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K program
- Compensation for this position is commission based with
bonuses, great perks and a generous wine discount! Powered by
Keywords: PRP Wine International, Inc., Oak Park , Wine Consultant, Professions , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!