Certified Pharmacy Technician
Company: Hirebridge Organic
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryWorks closely with Staff Pharmacists
and other department staff and frequently with nurses, and other
departmental staff to collaborate with the medication use process.
Interacts with patients, visitors, and vendors. Adjusts interaction
and/or treatment to match each patient's age-specific
developmental, educational, or other related needs.Education
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)JOB DUTIES
- Processes medication orders or prescriptions accurately and
safely, in age appropriate and acceptable dosage forms,
appropriately packages and dispenses pre-manufactured dosage
- Participates in coordinating/scheduling the processing and
delivery of patient orders with the pharmacist. Performs
pre-delivery phone calls to nursing staff to monitor supply
inventories and determine patient specific supply needs.
- Prepares and manages chemotherapy medications. Manages workflow
and timely preparation of chemos.
- Maintains patients medication records. Processes pharmacy
charges as assigned.
- Maintains and completes regulatory documentation for
- Compounds medications and IV admixtures, adheres to aseptic
- Performs all duties as a pharmacy technician.
- Restocks Acudose machines as assigned.
- Restocks crash carts and restocks IV fluids.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Enhances skill sets through continuing education.JOB
QUALIFICATIONS· High School diploma· Two years of experience
required· Licensed by the Illinois Department of Professional
Regulation· Hospital setting experience required· Effective oral
and written communication skills
Keywords: Hirebridge Organic, Oak Park , Certified Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!