Oil Recycling Operator
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: East Chicago
Posted on: July 19, 2018
Our East Chicago, IN branch is currently seeking an Oil Recycling Operator. Your main responsibilities would be for tank re-refinery process operations, recording tank gage readings and for completing tank transfers and other associated paperwork along with assisting other team members when required. We are looking for an individual with time management skills and a flexible schedule.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Samples process streams and assists with tank farm operations as necessary;
- Gauge all process tanks every two hours, calculate the product splits yields and relay information to the first operator;
- Complete tank transfers to control inventory;
- Obtain routine process samples to verify product quality (this includes the use of supplied air in some cases);
- Switch and change process filters as needed;
- Assist other operators as needed;
- Complete housekeeping tasks in refinery.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- The ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays;
- The ability to work on ladders or at heights;
- 1+ years of previous experience preferred, preferably in industrial environment;
- Basic math skills are required;
- Ability to effectively communicate refinery changes;
- Team oriented.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology ' come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Oak Park, Oil Recycling Operator, Other, East Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!