Company: Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC)
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Housekeeper will work in direct support of the Operations
Manager. This position is responsible for the cleanliness and basic
maintenance of the entire club at all times by performing each
housekeeping task and paying strict attention to
detail.Your primary role is to get and keep
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for
members, guests, and co-workers.
- Every staff member, regardless of position, has a
primary and urgent responsibility to clean and disinfect all club
components as they are used by members and guests and yourself.Help
retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer
- Demonstrate a positive customer service attitude in keeping
with the company Core Values of Friendliness, Superior Service,
Integrity, Safety and Improvement.
- Respond to the members concerns, suggestions and requests.
- Keep all areas of the club clean and orderly at all times.
- Other projects as assigned by Director of Operations or
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness as set by the club.
- Previous custodial, janitorial, housekeeping or related
experience strongly desired
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and complete
tasks assigned while adhering to deadlines
- Must be able to bend, lift or stand for periods of time with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work independently
- Must know and demonstrate the proper use of chemicals and other
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent work ethic
Keywords: Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC), Oak Park , Male Housekeeper, Other , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!