Software Asset Manager
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Software Asset ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Focused on the fine print! Uline is
looking for a Software Asset Manager to make sure our
industry-leading IT team is equipped with the tools to support our
growth as North America's top distributor of shipping, industrial
and packaging materials! Better together than apart. This position
is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
passion. Position Responsibilities
- Develop and implement software audits for licensing across
desktop and server environments to ensure compliance with vendor
- Generate technologies to facilitate auditing and data
- Facilitate software license tracking and renewals for software
- Update existing documentation with process changes and prepare
control documentation, flowcharts and policies / procedures.
- Assist in developing training and course materials for software
asset management at Uline. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience with software license management
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel and Access experience. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Oak Park , Software Asset Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!