Company: Brightstar Care of Chicago and La Grange
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a
difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a home care
agency that genuinely cares about you? That's where you can shine.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at
your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition
and helps you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of
Chicago and La Grange ("BrightStar Care") employees uphold A Higher
- Work with the Director of Operations on recruiting planning
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for
each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional
organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment. This includes posting
positions to appropriate Internet sources; research new ways of
using the Internet for recruitment; use social and professional
networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable "employer
of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to
establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company
- Give presentations, attend group meetings, and increase
awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Performing reference and background checks for potential
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation
packages and on-boarding new hires.Requirements
- A bachelors degree is required or equivalent experience with a
high school diploma
- Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and
career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- One to two years of human resources experience required; one to
two years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
preferred.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected classIND123
Keywords: Brightstar Care of Chicago and La Grange, Oak Park , RECRUITER, Human Resources , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!