Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit
your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd
like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments.
Apply today to get started.
ABOUT ME : To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be
knowledgeable and familiar with current protocols surrounding basic
and advanced respiratory care of stable and critically ill
patients. Must also be willing to float to different units
depending on facility needs. Strong communication skills and
knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you
are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting,
this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient Respiratory Therapist
Required Education and Credentials
- Must hold either a Certified Respiratory Therapy or Registered
Respiratory Therapy license within the State of Illinois.
- Current AHA BLS and NRP certifications.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience as an inpatient
Respiratory Therapist including critical care within the Emergency
Department and ICU in the last year.
- Must be competent working with common respiratory equipment
including mechanical ventilators, NIV, heated high flow, and
- Able to independently obtain ABGs.
- Knowledgeable of code protocols and participates in Code Blue
and Rapid Responses.
- Experience setting up and managing Nitrous Oxide is strongly
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on apply now on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn t get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Oak Park , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!