Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem /
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you 're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you 'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It 's that easy!
Requirements for the ICU Registered Nurse Role
- Minimum 2 years full-time inpatient ICU experience, that is
current and within the past year. This doesn 't include school and
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Must have current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS
- Skillset: Assisting with central line placement, bedside
bronchoscopy and ventilator support is required. Must show
competency titrating vasopressors to target vitals, performing
neuro checks and managing wound drains and EVDs. Strong
communication and rhythm interpretation skills are essential.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don 't see an update? Check your spam. We don 't want you to
miss booking your interview!?
Keywords: CareRev, Oak Park , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!