Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Company: Oak Park Oasis
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Oak Park Oasis - OAK PARK OASIS IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Our great skilled nursing facility is seeking a highly experienced
and dynamic Nurse for our Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON
position. This facility offers a variety of services including
short and long term rehabilitation, wound care, dementia care, and
other skilled nursing services. Through team interventions we
creatively work together to assist every resident with maintaining
their level of independence by focusing on their strengths and
capabilities. We offer a lifestyle of dignity, comfort, support and
activity, while providing families with peace of mind.
As an experienced professional you will ensure and facilitate
quality care for our residents in collaboration with the clinical
staff. Obtaining positive clinical outcomes, providing oversight to
clinical teams, and working with key partners to establish goals
for sub-acute settings are essential duties for this role. This
position will also have accountability over regulatory compliance,
staffing, and fiscal responsibilities.
- Current Nursing license
- At least two years of experience in nursing management role of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and oversee functions at your facility on
a daily basis
- Provide education and training to the nursing staff.
- Requires strong leadership skills
- Familiar with IDPH regulations
- Familiar with JCAHO regulations
- Ensuring proper staffing levels.
- Require good organizational skills
- Knowledge of skilled care
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Oak Park Oasis, Oak Park , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Executive , Oak Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!